WHERE DO I PLAY? WBLL Zipcode and Registration Policy
The West Bay Lacrosse League is a town-based lacrosse league founded on the principles of playing where you live. As such, the league requires that players and families play for the club that their home address falls in. The geographic boundaries of the seven WBLL Clubs are below.
These WBLL Boundaries will be enforced during the 2022 Spring Season with the following rules.
- Any new player registering for a WBLL Club for the first time needs to register for the club within their home Geographic Boundary.
- Players that have played the prior (2021) season with a WBLL Club outside of their home boundary are allowed to stay with that club.
- All teams in the WBLL are subject to a roster review by the WBLL Board
As a league, we look forward to growing the game of lacrosse in each of our clubs respective Geographic boundaries and providing an opportunity for our member clubs to collaborate with each other.
San Francisco Peninsula Based Clubs
San Francisco Riptide:
- Northern Border: San Francisco County, to the Golden Gate Bridge
- Southern Border: Hwy 1/280 merge and north, incl. Daly City, Colma and Brisbane - Players go to Riptide
- Northern Border: South SF, and Pacifica through Half Moon Bay - Players go to Coyotes
- Southern Border: Belmont/Foster City - Players go to Coyotes
San Carlos FireHawks:
- Northern Border: Redwood Shores and South - Players go to Firehawks
- Southern Border: North/West of highway 85/280 junction - Players go to Firehawks
- Players due south from the highway 85/280 junction are encouraged to play with their local club
Marin County Based Clubs
Southern Marin Wolfpack:
- Southern Border: Golden Gate Bridge
- North/East Border: South of Corte Madera/Larkspur*, including Bolinas, Stinson Beach, Mill Valley and Tiburon - Players go to Southern Marin
Ross Valley Grizzlies:
- Southern Border: North of Corte Madera/Larkspur* - Players go to Ross Valley
- Eastern Border: San Rafael
- Northern Border: South of the 94901 zip code of San Rafael: Players go to Ross Valley
The towns of Corte Madera and Larkspur will be a shared territory between Southern Marin and Ross Valley where families have the option of electing which club to play for
Central Marin Blue Jays:
- Players in San Rafael 94901, 94903, 94915, and 94902 go to Central Marin
- Southern Border: North of the 94903 zip code of San Rafael - Players go to Novato