WBLL Parent Conduct Policy: CREATING A KIDS FIRST ENVIRONMENT
When you attend a WBLL Game or Event we expect all family, friends, coaches, and players to create A KIDS FIRST ENVIRONMENT.
1. Keep things in perspective - these are YOUTH SPORTS events
2. Do not yell at or disparage the referees. Any disruptive or unruly behavior will result in immediate expulsion.
3. Cheer for your kids, cheer for their team, even cheer for the other team when they make a great play. Please Do not cheer against the other team.
4. Please throw away all of your trash.
5. Be supportive of the teams, the players, the coaches and help create a great atmosphere for kids to play in.
If you can't abide by these guidelines, you will be asked to leave.